Sunday, November 30, 2014

Festive with 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello!  Today I am sharing my second creation for 2 Crafty this month.  Yay!!!  It's time to get the tree out and decorate!  I love this time of year.....end of the school year, school holidays, my birthday and Christmas!!!!
 
 
 
"Merry Christmas"
 
 
 
 


 
2 Crafty Chipboard used:
'Merry Christmas Title'
Christmas Polaroid Set
Mini Reindeers
Pointed Snow Flakes
 
I layered my title and treated it with some Gesso and then whilst it was still wet
 I sprinkled some gold glitter to the letters.






I dipped the 3 Pointed Snowflakes in gold glitter, both chunky and fine and then
layered them in with my flowers.
 
 






I layered the Christmas Polaroid Set (frame)  in with my papers and embellishments
and when it was in place I applied some Gesso along with a sprinkling of fine gold glitter.
 






I added 2 Mini Reindeers to the left and right sides of my layout.  I applied a red water
 colour pencil to the bottom of it and then added some flicks of red Shimmerz.
I covered the antlers with fine gold glitter too.
 
 





 
Some Mica Flakes and Shimmerz.









 
 





I hope I have inspired you to kick start some Xmas creations!! 
Hugs xo


4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Amazing details, beautiful layout!

purple_pea_fran said...

Stunning as always :)

Janene said...

My Son is sitting on my lap while I troll the blogs.. he saw your layout and screams -Christmas!!!! Beautiful layout and very festive!!!

K said...

I am so fan of your work! This layout is stunning!