Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pretty Little Studio Sketch

 
Hello lovely blog friends :)  I have had my very first creation go live over at the Pretty Little Studio blog.  First up it's the sketch challenge for September.  I actually really loved the sketch but I tell you it had me stumped there for a bit, definitely a challenge for me but I got there in the end.
 
 
Here is the sketch:
 

Here is my take on the sketch and a little about my layout :
 
 
 
“I am so excited to be here with my very first creation for Pretty Little Studio.   At first glance I loved this sketch, loved the idea of it with the 4 squares. I started pulling out all the bits and pieces from the Silly Monkey collection. This collection is just so much fun, awesome for the little boys in my life. As my style is quite layered I started by grabbing a few sheets of paper from the collection and chopping them up into squares.  I chose the stars, spots, chevron, a bit of everything really.    I added a few mixed media items and paints and layered all those papers with foam tape.  I used the die cut image  “Little Champ” as my centre focus,  I also added a Flair button from the Silly Flora pack for his head.  I used a few flags and some twine to create the little banner at the top.    I finished off by adding some stars and sequins from the Baby Jack Confetti Mix in mint.  I hope you get to play along this month, I would love to see what you create!”
 
 
 
"So Fun Everyday"
 
 
 


 
Products Used:
 
 
Here are some detailed shots of all of my layers:
 




























 
 
 
 
I also have a extra card to share today.  I whipped this one up the other day using PLS products also. Mostly using the Clowning Around collection.  Super fun :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you are having fun creating!
Until next time xo


2 comments:

Romy said...

Your lay-out looks so playful, sweet and super pretty! I really love it! Your card turned out amazing too! Fab creations again!

Lizzyc said...

These are so gorgeous, so full of fun and happiness and color.. love them..