Monday, September 29, 2014

Enjoy Everyday - PLS

Hi there!  We are back from a week away at our holiday house and now I am playing catch up.  I have had a new creation shared on the Pretty Little Studio Blog featuring journaling cards.
 
I have used the gorgeous Marigold Collection for this creation.  My focus today was on journaling cards so I wanted them to feature and stand out in my creation.  I have used 2 Journaling Cards from the Foxglove pack.  The foxes in this entire collection are just too cute and fitted perfectly with my story.   
 
 
 
"Enjoy Everyday"
 
 
 



I chose the card with the most amount of room for me to write on.  I layered this to one side of my photo and I placed the patterned journal card to the left.  I really loved the contrasting patterns in this and didn’t want to cover it up.
 
 
 





 I also tucked in another journaling card from the Hollyhock pack amongst my paper layers under my photo.   I loved the fact the journaling cards are packaged as single cards so I only had to pull out what I wanted and distressed the edges.
 






Of course I used lots of little extras here such as the Butterfly diecuts, flair button, flags and gold foiled butterflies and words.










A few Prima flowers and lots of Shimmerz goodness to finish off :)
 











Have a great afternoon, thanks for stopping by xo

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

You continue to amaze me with your layouts and the amount of detail and layers is astounding! love how you use color and this one is so beautiful...love it..

Romy said...

This is yet another stunning lay-out with so many gorgeous layers and details and a wonderful colour combo. I just love it!

Janene said...

Beautiful as always! Love the colors yet again.

Silje said...

Beautiful layout - love the colors and all the details! So cute with the foxes : )