Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Once Upon A Sketch April Sketch

 Hi!!  I am busy playing catch up at the moment.  We just got home yesterday from our week and a half away at our holiday house!  Boys are back at school today......
Anyway I am sharing my April DT layout for Once Upon A Sketch.
 
 
Journalling Theme: "An event that changed my life..." 

You are free to interpret our theme ANY WAY you like. It is for your inspiration and this theme word DOES NOT need to be part of your title or journalling. But please make sure your layout is based on the sketch below and includes journalling (hidden journalling is fine). Acceptable journalling is MORE than just a sentence, or generic writing such as date/place etc. It needs to be present and at least 3 lines long. Remember, hidden journalling (under a photo/tag or behind your page) is perfectly fine but please DO let us know in your post where your journalling is! 
 


Here is my take on the sketch.
 
 
"My Life"
 
 


 
Love, love the colours I have used here :)
 



 
A feather arrow :)
 




Lots of Shimmerz paints :)
 



 

Some Prima SIIC and Pebbles.....I just love adding Shimmerz to these pebbles.
 
 









 
 
I hope your Easter celebrations were fun.....we had a great time and the bunny certainly found us, I think we will be eating chocolate eggs for weeks :) 
 
Have a wonderful day xo

5 comments:

Romy said...

Oh wow, how gorgeous is this! Beautiful fresh colours and amazing use of details! You rocked this sketch!

Romy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, love the colors and oh so many things to see... beautiful vibrant and full of amazingness!!

Miae said...

Your pages are always so full of amazing-ness!!

Janene said...

So weird to see browns from you and yet I love every last bit of it (as always of course)