Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Maja Designs and more

Hello!  Hope you are all having a fantastic day!  Just sharing a few things today. 
I have been given the opportunity this month to guest design for Maja Designs.  For those of you who don't know they are a Swedish brand who make the most beautiful papers.  They are full of delicate designs and shabby patterns and colours.  Here is my first creation using the Vintage Spring Collection. 
 
 
You can find my post on the blog here to see what papers I have used.
 
 
"You Are My Reason Why"
 
 
 



Lots of stamping, masking and Prima products too. 
 
 


 
Lots of layers.





I have also used chipboard from 2Crafty.
 
 



----------------------------------------------------------
 
Okay, my 2nd layout today was for Shimmerz.  Here are some of the things I grabbed out before creating this fun layout.  Shimmerz just makes everything pop!!!
 
 
 

 
 
 
I can't believe this little man is actually nearly 5 and starting Prep soon!!!
 
 
"Hello 4"
 

 


I think I used a bit of Crate, American Crafts and Echo Park here.  Lots of fun stuff!  Some Freckled Fawn and loads of Shimmery fun.
 
 







Shimmerz have some exciting new products to share with you all soon!!!  I can't share much more than that but I am sure you are all going to love what's coming up.......stay tuned :)
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Lastly today, I want to share my second creation that appeared in the Paperhaus Autumn issue.  Using lots of My Minds Eye and some Prima flowers and resin pieces.
 
 
"Hey There"
 
 



More Shimmerz paints used on here too.
 
 





 
I just love adding straws to my creations :)
 




Thankyou so much for visiting,
 
Hugs xo

4 comments:

cebelica said...

All your layouts are stunning!! I love them! Hugs! xx

Romy said...

Absolutely stunning lay-out! Your work is always so beautiful and unique! You're simply rocking the Maja papers!

Shell said...

Love all 3 pages Stace! U r such a crazy talented girl!

Lizzyc said...

I am just gob smacked at your creations, truly wonderful layouts overflowing with goodness and scrappiness.. love these.. love them lots!