Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fancy some Pink today?

Hello!  Happy Thursday....weekend is in sight :)  Thought I would drop by to share a pretty pink creation today!!!  Also featuring gorgeous Prima.....oh how I miss Prima!!  I also used loads of pink Shimmerz.  The background paper is from the 12 x 12 Prima Art Journal Pad by Jodie Lee Designs.  My favourite paper pad ever!
 
 
"Angel"
 
 


A few of Ingvild's gorgeous embellishments to match the beautiful flowers!
 
 



Some masking and some stamping too..........
 
 



Check out the resin Angel wing I tucked into Sianne's back.........so so cute!!!
 
 



Thankyou for dropping by, I appreciate all of your kind words, you make me smile!!!!
 
Bye for now xo

10 comments:

Ирина ( Zaya69) said...

Как ярко, как будто на цветочной поляне в солнечный день!

Maria said...

Stunning!!

Romy said...

I really love pink and your pink lay-out is truly breathtaking! I love all the magical touches.

Irina Gerschuk said...

Just gorgeous!!!! And the photo is super sweet)))))

Lizzyc said...

ooo I absolutely LOVE this.. everything about it is adorable...

LISA said...

Simply stunning!

Shona said...

amazing

Janene said...

Beautiful as always the layout and that adorable baby!

fotodiz said...

Восхитительно!!!

fotodiz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.