Friday, July 19, 2013

Shimmerz Colour Combo

Hello, Hello!!!  I have some Shimmerz shares for you today :)  First up here is the colour combo I used on my first layout.  I really like it.....a little different for me but it worked really well!!  Grab out your Shimmerz and give it a go!
 
 


Here is my take on these colours together :) Using loads of fun here also, AC, Echo Park, BG, Prima, Studio Calico, Hambly and MME.
 
 
"I Think That You Are Magic"
 
 


 
I have been waiting to use these "Mason Jar's" on a Mason layout....lol!!!  I added a little Gold Glimmer to the sequins and to the jar on the left.
 
 



I used the Gritty Graphite Texturez to the stencilled triangles.
 
 






The second piece I have to share today was a commissioned canvas piece of a little girl called Kenzie.  Isn't she just adorable!!!  I used all of these gorgeous pinks and apricots here:
 
 
Spritz in Mango Madness and Ruby
Blingz in Hott E Pink
Shimmerz in Bubblegum, Apricot, Antique Lace and Butter Cream
Colouringz in Pink Stiletto
 
 
Her Mummy was very happy with the end result and so was I.  It is so gorgeous, so much prettier irl!
 
 



Just some closeups of the details now:
 












 
Okay, I will leave you with this today, busy weekend ahead!  Painting bunk beds for the boys :)
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Have a fantastic, fun weekend xo

6 comments:

Maria said...

OMG that canvas is beautiful!!

saintshapel said...

Geourgeous, Amagine! Totally in love!!

Romy said...

Your boy lay-out is really awesome and I'm truly in love with that gorgeous girly canvas!

Irina Gerschuk said...

Both projects look fabulous!!! Love all the details on the Mason LO))) And the canvas is sooo cute!!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow these two look amazing, but I really love the girly one.. it is adorable!!

Leanne said...

amazing!!!