Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Testing, testing...............

Oh dear, thankyou all so much for helping me and even though it's a pain it's nice to know I wasn't the only one having issues!!!  So I used the HTML button to upload my pics.  They seemed to have worked.  As far as changing it to Google Chrome etc, I have no clue how to do that, so I might just have to do it this way for the time being!!!
 
So HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all :):)  It has been a couple of weeks since I posted here and now we are in 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Goodness gracious, time flies!  We still have a few weeks left on school holidays and next week I fly to Perth to see my bestie's new bub...........which brings me to my next creation. 
 
I created this owl canvas for Sianne using SHimmerz !!  It is super cute and full of texture and pretty pastel/brights (somewhere in between), I think Jod is going to love it in her bubba's room :)
 
Here are the yummy Shimmerz products I used:
 
Spritz in Mango Madness and Ruby
Vibez in Sunset Strip
Coloringz in Heidi Ho Blue and Pink Stiletto
Shimmerz in Apricot (I think this is my new favourite)
Enamelz in Sparkliscious
 
 
 
 
 
Some Closeups, loads of splatters and blending colours in in the background.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to mention my name upon checkout in the Shimmerz store to get your free bottle of Shimmerz included in your order :):)
 
I have a few more things to share but just wanted to test this one first.  I am still trying to get back into the swing of things from the whole excitement of Christmas and having a beautiful, relaxing time at Great Keppel.  I still have a million (well maybe not that many) photos to go through from December..........*sigh* not enough hours in the day!!!!!!!!
 
 
Thankyou for dropping by, call back soon xoxo
 

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

ooo I reckon your friend will LOVE this.. very cute.. and I hope you have fixed your blogger problems.. you are the 3rd person I have come across today mentioning they have had some issues with blogger... Keep cool!!

sandi said...

This is fabulous! <3

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Hi sweet Stacey! Happy new year!!! I hope you figure it all out soon! I have google chrome and it rocks!!!(It guides you step-by-step about how to install it!!)...
...and what can I say about your sweet owl canvas??? Jaw dropping as anything you make!!! Happy creative 2013!!!
My love from Greece!!!
xxxxx

Dreaming of Vintage said...

This is so cute!