Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pink Paislee sneak!!

The peaks are starting......love this time of year, so exciting to see new products!!!!  Here is Pink Paislee's newest collecion City Sidewalks.  I love this Christmas/holiday collection, I can't wait to play with it:):)  Check out the blog for the awesome work from some of the DT girls!



It has a gorgeousl vintage feel about it.......love!!!!!




Oh and look, garlands...how adorable!




More sneaks coming and I have some Prima projects to share soon too.

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oooo I know it means that it is down hill until Christmas!!!! yummy papers too!!

mette said...

OMG:)) I cannot believe you commented in my blog:) I am so honored:

I just love your "My boys My world" and I absolutely love everything you create. Your beach pictures are unbelivable beaufiful, and my favourite is "sunset over the beach". Among many more:))

So i hope you don't mind me lifting you this much.

Have a nice day and never stop creating:))


You have a lovely family.

Unknown said...

I love your designs! They are beautiful! Me encantan!