Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Meet Max, my nephew:)

Awww, sweet little Max, Aunty Stace is so cluck, cluck, clucky over you......my first layout of my nephew Max.  I have used loads of Shimmerz on here along with Crate Paper Little Boy Blue.  Not usually my colours but totally in love with this!!!  I really don't like scrapping in red, it just never seems to work for me but I think just a hint of it and I may be converted:):) 

Here is the list of Shimmerz I used:
Coloringz in My Bleeding Heart
Vibes in Before Dawn
Pearlz in Blue Into Town
Blingz in Gold Glimmer
 
 
"Max"
 



Here I have sprayed Before Dawn, applied some texture paste and then covered that with some Pearlz in Blue Into Town.  I love the way the colours mixed and the bit of texture makes it all pop!




Splashes of Colouringz My Bleeding Heart......plus some Washi tape!!!  I have also added touches of Prima, Hambly, Pink Paislee and Heidi Swapp:)



Isn't he so adorable??



This Crate range is sooo cute, I love it!  Will use it again on my boys soon:)




Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day xo


11 comments:

amanda73 said...

awww how cute is that little max. love this range of crate,and love how youve used it thanks for the awesome inspiration

Lizzyc said...

Ahhh the whole layout is adorable... I love the softness of the colors and the layout just feels newborn... not sure if that makes any sense, but that is how I feel... and all the doilleys are stunning.. really beautiful layout..for a really beautiful little bundle!!

Анастасия(shurimanovna) said...

Оооочень красиво!

Tracee said...

Wow stunning, I love the hints of colour and the cute little images and of course that pic is adorable! Tx

Luce said...

Beautiful picture on a lovely layout. Agree with Lizzi, the layout looks newborn with it´s beautiful soft colors. Love the littel pictures with the toys :o)
Have a nice day :o)

Vika (БандиткА) said...

awesome !!!!

glorygirl said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the details and the layers. So sweet and beautiful!

Thuria said...

What a lovely and cute layout! I love all these little things that you put on your page! So beautiful!

Her Essential Hand said...

cluck cluck cluck... he looks so cute. LOVE that page and all the white with the little bit of colour :) x

Janine K said...

Love this LO, all those crochet elements are stunning on it.

Tanya Batrak said...

Gorgeous LO, Stacey!!