Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy days.....with Shimmerz

Just popping by with a new Shimmerz layout to share:)  A fun background for my super cute boy!  I loved using all of these colours together:


Vibez in Jeni B Bleu and Before Dawn
Shimmerz in Coal and Tickle me Turquoise
Colouringz in Mandarin Mai Tai and No Yoking
Spritz in Cotton Candy


I also used the American Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchbook range.  Oh I love this, so much fun!! With Shimmerz they teamed up perfectly!

"Balloons"




A few closies of the details:
A touch of Heidi Swapp in there too:)





Guess what else is coming????

Prima will be having sneaky peeks on their new collections very soon:):)




That's it for today, thanks so much for visiting and leaving me lovely comments:):)

Hugs x

8 comments:

Kate said...

oh wow the new stuff looks so good and I love that page Stace!! its really funky!! Love ya heaps xo

Lizzyc said...

oh what a gorgeous layout! Love all the details and is that doodling around the background..love it all!!

Maria Therese said...

Looks awesome!!

Thuria said...

Wahou! So beautiful! I particularly like your clouds!!!

Zeneva said...

Just LOVE this. Colours are great together. Fabulous background and love all the details.

Unknown said...

Oh Stace this layout is just so gorgeous! Love the fun colours and feel to this layout! You make any paper range look amazing! Thanks so much for your love...it means so much to me..HUGS and have a great weekend :))xx

Vibeke said...

You rock!!! This is art. I LOVE IT!!!:)

Nichole said...

Freakin adore this LO!
Your kids are dolls, so stinkin cute, so happy I found your blog, please contact me if you have a Youtube channel, would love to sub!