Monday, February 13, 2012

Lots to share:):)

Hi lovely blog readers.  Just sharing a new Shimmerz project plus some more Prima CHA!
My first layout was created using this awesome Valentines set from Shimmerz!!  You can purchase it here if you want this beauty for yourself:)


So here is my layout I made with this set.......I also added in Coloringz in Pink Stiletto:)
I took some cute pics of the little boys the other day with a red heart lollipop, I just love this picture of Mason!  I don't really use alot of pinks on the boys layouts but this one just fitted perfectly.

"Baby Valentine"



So, you know how I am totally addicted to banners of any kind well here is my take on a heart banner!!!  I loved this paper by Basic Grey.  Gorgeous colours too!  The background paper is a Pink Paislee mistable and there is also a little bit of Sass in there too (the red heart paper).



Here is a closeup of the Shimmerz work.  I created the hearts in the background with modelling paste and sprinkled Enamelz all over them before they set hard.  Lots of splashes of colour too!

Of course some Prima flowers were added and Shimmered too (eeeevvvverything on my Shimmerz projects get Shimmered....lol)!!!!

Next up is the Prima BAP for February.  Gorgeous sketch, had loads of fun creating this one!

Here is my take on the sketch. My gorgeous middle man who is growing way to fast.  He cracks me up every single day with the things he comes out with + he's a fantastic little helper!  He isn't as much of a poser as his big brother so I had to bribe him with an iceblock to take this shot of him!! 

"Heart"

Oh la la, love these metal birdcages!!!

Pretty flowers and SIIC hearts:)

Another gorgeous new collection from Prima!

And my layout using this collection.  It is a very girly range but I think it works just as well for sweet baby boy pictures:):)  He truly is a blessing this little boy, just love him to bits!

"My Angel Baby"

I love the birdcage stamp, I stamped it on transperancy and then applied a little bit of texture paste to it:)

The flowers in the print of this collection are just stunning!  Lots to cut out and layer:)

Another stamped birdcage and look at the gorgeous new butterflies....love them!

Just another piece I would love to put in my beach house when I get one........lol!!!!  I thought this little lighthouse was adorable but it needed a little bit of altering!  I used the Songbird collection here with lots of beachy elements, flowers, netting and shells:)

"Altered Lighthouse"

Some closeups:


In the CHA booth this year at Prima all of us girls on the design team created an ATC to give to another member on the team.  I have never made an ATC before!  Never created on something so tiny!!!  I hope Leslie likes mine.......and I can't wait to get one from Ania:):)

So that's about it on the scrappy stuff today. 
I just want to leave you with a pic I took yesterday.  Love it. Love summer!!!!!

Thanks for visiting and if you made it this far have a wonderful week!!!!
xoxo

13 comments:

zuziucha said...

Wow, so many goergous projects. The first one is my absolute FAV!!! Love it!

Gerda said...

WOW, I love all your projects, they are all so nice, Love Gerda

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! These are All UTTERLY STUNNING... & still that's an Understatement....... LOVE your work & it's always FULLY Inspirational!!!!

Kate said...

oh beautiful stace i am a tiny bit in love with the ATC!! that is the best one I have ever seen! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

These layouts are gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration Stacey! I look forward to your new posts and layouts.... You truly are one of THEE best in the industry.... Just sayin!

Jules said...

**sigh** love visiting your place stace! :) thanks for the bucketload of inspo as always hon.. x

Blossom inch said...

Hello! Stacey, haven't been here for so long and it has been a busy busy weeks and days for me. You are on the roll and I am amazed looking at all your recent works. It is just so beautiful and fabulous. I really love them all, so much fun, layering, techniques, love the colour, mix media and everything in between.

I hope your kids are doing great and can't wait to pop by next time and Happy Valentine's Day!

Blossom inch said...

Hello! Stacey, haven't been here for so long and it has been a busy busy weeks and days for me. You are on the roll and I am amazed looking at all your recent works. It is just so beautiful and fabulous. I really love them all, so much fun, layering, techniques, love the colour, mix media and everything in between.

I hope your kids are doing great and can't wait to pop by next time and Happy Valentine's Day!

Her Essential Hand said...

oh my Stace.. is that a feast for the eyes... seriously they are amazing projects... just ah-mazing!! oh I love your little space on the www :))) x

Thuria said...

My godness! All these beautiful pages. Gorgeous! I wonder how long it takes you to make one! Bravo!

Maggi said...

These projects are just amazing. I love your use of texture and layering!

Lizzyc said...

HI there, well i am speechless.. i don't know what words would do justice to these layouts.. amazing, beautiful, overflowing, stunning, magnificent... times these words by 100 and it may come close to what i see when i look at your work.. truly you are a genius at creating these masterpieces...

ingrid said...

wow...I'm speechless.........just LOVE it all!!!!!!