Tuesday, January 17, 2012

**Prima** CHA Almanac

Oh my, Prima have done it again with so many amazing new collections:)  My first CHA layout I will share with you is using the Almanac Collection, also known as Printery no. 2.


When we went to Great Keppel Island a week before Christmas I took some new pics of the boys.  This collection has beautiful sandy tones through it that matched perfectly.  I also toned it down by steering clear of the black in the collection and adding a touch of blue to match Cooper's shirt.

"Count the Waves"


Just some closeups to share too:





I have lots more Prima to share with you soon:)

I also want to thank you all for participating in my RAK.......totally overwhelmed by the amount of comments so far!!  You still have a couple more weeks before I draw a winner so make sure you check my last post:):)

Our party was fantastic (pics on that another time), this week I am getting Cooper organised for his first year of school as a preppie and Mason has started crawling AND cut his first tooth!!!! 

So that's my little update, have a beautiful week xo 

12 comments:

Karen Knight said...

This is a gorgeous layout Stacey.
I can't wait to get some of this new Prima. xx

Di Garling said...

Beautiful as always Stacey.
Cheers Di xo

Jenni Hodge said...

Stacey your layout is divine! As is the new prima collection you showed. I can't wait to see more and play with some too!

Unknown said...

Wow this is beautiful. I cant even imagine how long it must take to complete with all these details. So inspiring!

Leanne J said...

OMG.. wowzers Stacey.. you and prima are just the most perfect match.. soul mates even....
lOVE love that wagon wheel.. it is just too awesome!!!

gorgeous photo .. love it all..

Kate said...

aww coop at prep!! i bet that will be soo cute stace!!
love your page, the touch of blue is nice!! xox

Her Essential Hand said...

oooh.. I love that page.. the spalsh of teal is just tops!!
Cooper to school.. another milestone in life and Mason... only seems like yesterday we read of being born.
Enjoy your time with all your boys at home before Prep starts :))
xxx

Lizzyc said...

stunning layout! truly magnificent!

Unknown said...

Oh I so can't wait for all the new Prima!! Your layout is amazing as always! Love the soft touches and can't believe Mason is on the go already!! They grow up so fast! Will be thinking of you on Monday..BIGS HUGS..I feel happy but sad sending my little boy off to Prep and no doubt you would feel like that too! Take care :))xx

Lydell Quin said...

Ohhhh....just gorgeous Stacey!

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

Ahhh-MAZING! If this is what we have in store for us from the upcoming CHA, then I will be knocking down the door of my LSS when it comes in!

Life in Colors said...

OH wow, another stunning beach page!! Your beach pages are all favorite to me!!