Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Anytime now would be good..........

For "Baby Goona" to come.......I can't say I am fully organised (still no name....narrowed down but we just can't agree....aaarggh!!)  but I am ready in myself, I am so uncomfortable, sleeping is not working very well....even with the more I have the worse I feel!!!  Just soooo tired all the time and my back is so sore.   Not to mention starting to feel very anxious about the c-section....yeah, I have done it twice before but I don't think it gets easier....just like having a natural birth I guess, you never fully forget it!!!  I just can't wait to have my baby in my arms though.....every little movement is felt now and you can almost grab it's little foot when it kicks (some even hurt quite a bit)....

Anyways, just a scrappy page I created of my baby boy....soon to be middle child....

"He Scribbles"



Last weekend we took the boys to the gardens to have a little photo shoot before our baby comes...and for Mothers day:)  This time round we are going to have professional shots of us all when bubs arrives.....I have never had professional shots of us before so I do hope the boys pose for someone else has gorgeous as they do for me!!!








I hope you like them....such a biased Mummy but I do think I have the spunkiest boys out!!!

Love to you all, I am sure I will have a couple more shares before bubby comes in 1 week and 6 days....who's counting...lol!!!!
xo

10 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. wow. that layout is fabulousy amazing!! and the photos are divine.. and all the best for the new bub.. so exciting for you all!! take care..

Jolanda said...

amazing L/O!!!and wow,these pics are stunning!!!
You look good being pregnant!
Take care!!
x

Marília Lopes said...

WOW...I have no words to express how much I loved this layout! It was wonderful!
Your children are beautiful!
You look good being pregnant!
Take care!!
Congratulations!!
Hugs from Brazil

Leanne J said...

wow how exciting... love that page.. stunning..and those photos are super special..woohoo... what an awesomely exciting time for you all...

Unknown said...

oooh not long now!! how gorgeous are your family photos...such beautiful moments to treasure! And your layout is just GORGOEOUS as always...take care xx

Kate said...

such lovely photos stace :) ps the boy on the sultana bran ad looks like cooper! xox

Tanya Batrak said...

Beautiful page :) and photos too

Take care :)
Tanya

amanda73 said...

what a stunning layout, love your work.... love love all those piccies........ know what mean about the c/section, i had 6 of them..... i was almost as anxious with #6 as i was with #1

Mel said...

Ooh, you're having professional photos? Who is doing them? They'll be fine, Cooper definitely knows how to strike a pose! :D

Looking beautiful, can't wait to come home and meet Baby 'Goona'. haha

xx

PS - Are you going to post a special canvas on here anytime soon? ;)

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Oh...Gosh...your layouts are a piece of art....eye candy each time I visit!!! So much details to look at, so vibrant happy colors, SO gorgeous photos of your handsome boys! I wish you had a girl too...what is the baby you are waiting?
Hugs from Greece!