Friday, April 1, 2011

Wowsers....lots to share today:)

Scrap the Boys April challenge is up and it's a good one!   So many ways to interpret this challenge, it is to take inspiration from your boys clothing (include the picture in your layout).  So I used Kobi's cute little Denim butt for my inspiration.  I used strips of denim and the colours out of my picture:) Pop over now and check out the DT fantastic layouts!

"Where Did My Baby Go"


2 new projects for My Little Bit of Whimsy .....how cute are these pins??  The Rocket Ship and Planets....super cute for your boy pages!  I also used the new Crate Paper Toy Box collection, I really loved the way this turned out....I was a wee bit sceptical to start with but it came together in the end:)

"So Proud Of You"


Close up of the pins:)


And my bunting.....I just love layered bunting atm!!!


Bumble bee embellie and Ice Cream pin in this one!!  Bit of Sass on here too:)

"Joy Of Summer"


Lots of bits and pieces on this one.


This month I am guest designer over at Stuff 2 Scrap.........Yay!!!!! So happy and thrilled Annmarie asked me:)  Check out the blog for a sketch challenge and see what the fantastic girls over there did with it!  I hope to have a go at it soon and hopefully have more Chippie layouts to share with you over there through out the month!

Using Leeann Pearce's Mushroom Boarder and a cloud which I covered in denim as well as using it as a mask:)

"Looking Forward"

This boarder is soo cute!



Another layout of my cutie pie Kobi...getting into the cupcakes at Cooper's birthday:)
I used the Chipboard Hot Air Balloon and covered it in material, paint and string.  Lots of cute Sass on here too, I just love this love heart paper.

"Yummy"


More closies for you:)



Lastly my creations using the new products from Such Sweet Tierney. London has the cutest and funkiest new collections going into her shop tomorrow.  Be sure to check it out! 

"Too Cool"



And lastly just a sweet card I whipped up using more of these funky buttons:)



WOw, so that's a lot to look at.....I did say I had been busy!!!!
Thanks for dropping by, hope you all have a beautiful weekend.
xo

13 comments:

Tania Martyns said...

Your pages are wonderful, amazing!
I love to look at them several times!
You're the most talented scrapper that I know, his creative process is brilliant!
Hugs !

Jules said...

O.M.G.!! stunningness overload!! just beautiful stuff stace.. i just go into a trance looking at your work! YUMMO girl!! hope you are well sweets... x

Bellaidea said...

I can spendlots of time just looking at...
great pages!
regards,
http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com

naop said...

oh.... stacey I am lost for words. You are simply AMAZING and I have to agree with Tania. (yes very very talented!!) I will have to come back again later and look at the LOs for hours. huge WOWs!!!

Kate said...

hey stace where do you get the time?? LOL

Leanne J said...

awesomeness.. i'm so glad your back.. wow.. i just love the eye candy... woot woot...

and yep i probably will be goin back to have a couple more looks..... thanks for the most awesome work...

Lizzyc said...

busy? ya think? you are amazing!! so much detail on these.. so dazzling in color... so layered and intricate... just love all of these..
i nearly need my sunglasses for the brightness at this time of the night!! fabulous.. wonderful.. stunning... just a few words that describe your creations to me!!

Jolanda said...

Breathtaking!!your work ROCKS!!

Amanda Leal said...

So amazing!
Your work is fantastic...
kisses from Brazil

Her Essential Hand said...

my goodness Stace!!! such yumminess there! think I might leave your blog page for a bit, soooo much inspiration :)) x

Jennifer said...

Wow... you are truly an Amazing Artist! I'v looked at your art work several times now... each time I find new things... I love all your detail! Thank you for sharing such beauty!!!

bappleicious said...

Everything is just ultra amazing Stacey
You really should think about opening your own etsy store to sell your little felt creations

Liz Weber said...

Yowzers Stace, what a lot of very delicious layouts and card to look at. Just love how all the layouts pop with that amazing colour you put together so well. Loving all the cute embellishments and your photos of Cooper and Kobi are so beautiful! Congrats on the Guest DT, how fun and cool!

Thanks for the message, it's not just my cardmaking mojo on the blink! I loved hearing from you, hope you are feeling well and resting before life gets really really hetic!

Take care Stace, have a wonderful week!