So my little boy, Kobi, turned 2 yesterday. I just wanted to share a couple of piccies and a few little details about him at this super cute milestone:)
- Just a wee little guy and weighs 9.7kg (I weighed him today and thought for sure he would of hit the 10kg mark.....)
- Wears size 0 clothes (but also 00 pants and 1 shirts)
- He just graduated out of crawler nappies
- His excema is much much better than this time last year
- Likes to copy his brother and does the occasional wee on the toilet (with no help mind you "no Mummy, I do it myself".....Mr Independent)
- Can count to 13
- Has a good little temper on him
- Loves meat and biscuits but is a picker and picks all day at foods
- Is still in his cot (and I ain't moving him yet as he sleeps ALL night for me)
- Loves dancing and singing songs
- Loves Iggle Piggle (In the Night Garden)
- Loves his brother to bits (infact he is very loving to all of us)
- Still not a lover of swimming but getting better
- Loves reading and can tell you everything in his word books
So this pic was taken yesterday on his actual birthday.....he has the cheekiest grin and will giggle at anything:)
These 2 were taken Sunday at the little party we had for him. He just loved the Iggle Piggle party hat I made him. It was a horrible, rainy day so the pics aren't the greatest but he had a ball anyway:):) He sang Happy Birthday to himself.....it was the cutest, we had been practising for a few days prior.
My 2 boys, how very lucky we are to have them:)
So just a couple of scrappy layouts to share that I made using Such Sweet Tierney Buttons. London is having a sale in her shop too this weekend. So pop over here to get 15% off your order:)
I just loved the colours in these buttons, I had to make the layout in the same tones. Of course I used some Prima, The Chip Chop Shop and MLBOW.
I have had this Hambly owl screenprint forever and finally was able to use it:) I am really loving Hambly at the moment but I am finding it really hard to source, can anyone help me out and let me know where I can get some more screenprints from?
Now for the Christmas buttons.....awwww, it's getting to my favourite time of year. This is a pic of Kobi from last year. I can't believe that he wasn't even walking last Christmas!! Hope fully in the next couple of weeks I will have some new Xmas pics of my 2 little elfs to share:)
Just a few more closeups....hope you don't mind:) How cute and colourful are these buttons??
So that is about it for now, a new palette tomorrow at The Color Room and I will share my layout then:)
A couple of you lovely ladies asked me about the coral I used on the last layout.......unfortunately if I knew where I could get it from I would get loads more (and let you all know too), it's just so effective. I actually had a really old hanging piece (which I got at the markets years ago) and it had shells and this coral stuff on it. I pulled it all apart and made use of it in my layouts but now it is all gone and would love to find some more too:)
I hope you all have had a lovely week.....nearly the weekend!
Thankyou so much for visiting and your super sweet comments, I really appreciate it.