Thursday, July 15, 2010

Always.......

This is a piccie of Cooper and I when he was just a 2 days old. I thought about the title for a while and came up with "Always", I think it pretty much covers everything.....Always my firstborn, Always my baby and Always & forever loved:) I used the new Rouge De Garance paper "Vivaldi", I just love it! Lots of Prima and a little Webster's, GCD Studios and glimmermisting.
And some closeups as usual. I really love all the colour in this and it came together really easily, which is great:)
Thanks for looking xo

8 comments:

Kate said...

gorgeous stace and yes a perfect title :D what a special bond you have and i love your page :)

Shell said...

Stace this is absolutely
BREATH TAKING. I love every little bit of it. STUNNING!!!!!x

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

aw it's stunningly beautiful - your page, the photo and your title is perfect!!! xx

Leanne J said...

wow Stace.. this is truely stunning.. amazing photo..and wow the colours are so vibrant but sublte at the same time {?}.. anyho.. fantastic.

Liz Weber said...

Ooh la la Stace, what you do with colour is awe inspiring and that photo is just amazing. Such a beautiful, bright, happy, sweet layout.

Hope you and Tim and Cooper and Kobi are well and have a wonderful and colourful weekend Stace.

Mel said...

Oh baby Coop and all that hair! Beautiful!

x

Marilyn said...

Stunning!!! Love the picture(priceless moment)the background and the details...I love it!!!

KarenB said...

Fabulous page Stace, love that mix of colours, and the precious photo is just breathtaking.