Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SC #77.......

I'm a little behind (the next issue is already out) but thought I would share these 2 layouts which were recently published that I haven't shared here before:)
"Count the Waves"

"Overalls"

This would have to be one of my favourites of Kobi's....I just adore these photos of him at about 9 months and there is so many cute little bits going on here....it just came together really well for me:)

Lastly I'll share with you my newest page for The Color Room. I wasn't going to do this palette once again, but I took these photos of Gracie on Mother's Day and I thought they would match perfectly with the colours. Rummaged through my flower stash and made up some paint myself to match the mossy green colour and there you have it:)

"Pure Delight"

I received a little box of goodies today in the mail, a late Mother's Day pressie to myself...lol!!! So think I may go have a little play, Tim's gone to the gym and the boys are snuggled up in bed:) Thanks for popping by, hugs to you all:)

12 comments:

Leanne J said...

so so so sweet.. they are all gorgeous.. and i totally love pics in the overalls.. ohhhhh...
and love the take on the colour room.. i had to search to find the dusty pink..and you'd think with having a girl i'd have more..apparently not..so i might just have to go shopping..LOL..

Kate said...

awww love all your beautiful layers stace!! mwah xo

Natalie Elphinstone said...

lovely layouts.
I'm still waiting on my late Mother's Day present to myself, it hasn't arrived yet. Great minds think alike!!

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Stacey, love the gorgeous layouts that were published, congrats. I bet the magazine looked extra terrific that month!

Love the sweet delicate devine layout of Gracie!!! You will have plenty of practice for your own girl hehe!

Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day with your gorgeous boys and enjoy your belated gift to yourself!

Jolanda said...

Oh,im very happy to see this,it's so beautiful!!Love all the details.
Very nice work!!
Greetings,Jolanda

Tara Orr said...

your stuff is just amazing - every single layout is unreal!!!

ann said...

Beautiful, so much to look at and so many layers

Wendy Kwok said...

Hi Stacey, I just found your blog. Saw your works in a Aussie Mag, Scrapbook Creations. Such awesome creations. Lovely style

Her Essential Hand said...

they are gorgeous LO's loved seeing them in print.

love what you are doing with the colour room too :) x

Unknown said...

ABSOLUTLEY STUNNING!!! what more could I say, they take my breath away!! :-)

Penny said...

This goes beyond scrapping....these are works of art Stacey!!! Inspirational to all of us.
Found you via MLBOW blog. Well done!

Rachel said...

Hey Stace, This LO is soooooooooo adorable!!! I love the pastel colours you have used here!