Monday, April 12, 2010

Feeling hot hot HOT!!!!

What has happened to the weather in the past few days, it feels hotter now than what it did back in January! Our pool has been getting a major workout again and the water is just beautiful and cold:) We have also been getting some great rain and storms at night!
We had a busy weekend with a Hens night on Friday night, I got home just on 2am................omg, I can not remember the last time that happened...........and I got a little tipsy, I don't remember the last time that happened either:):) Saturday night we went to a lovely wedding (Tim's cousin) and Sunday I took some family photos for some friends out at the gardens:) So busy, busy!

I made these 2 last week or so...........
"Froggy"- These pics of Coop are from last year and "Little Beach Bum" - I used lots of Leeann's yummies in both layouts and more Prima and some My Little Shoebox. More My Little Bit of Whimsy in both aswell......I am not quite sure when I am going to get over that obsession.....I am waiting on another order to come:)
.....Sorry, just got picked up for publication.......
I think I might go and start another page now......how long does it take you to do a layout?? It takes me about 3 hours.....2 and a bit hours if I am well planned..lol!!! I find if I start it in the afternoon when the boys are having their rest then when I put them back to bed at night I try to get it finished!

Hope you all have a fab week, see you soon:):)

xx

9 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg these are so gorgeous, i have an addiction to leeann's yummies. just love what ypou do with her stuff......... most LOs take me a couple hours too, sometimes i get them done in half hour if i dont think about where things are going and just start whacking everything down, i find my quick pages are my better ones

Kate said...

hey stace!! its getting cold down here! ive had the heater on!! hope you are doing well, glad you had a nice night out and i love the pages. you do beautiful stuff xox

Krissy Christie said...

Stunning work as always Stace!I love that froggy one :D

Krissy xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Ooooh - what beautiful layouts!!! I love them both lots and lots!!! It takes me definately between 2 - 3 hours to complete a layout. :D

Julie said...

All I can say is WOW! I could never put as much on a page as you do and make it look so great! I love the bum crack one.......LOL.I see that almost daily,but unfortunately it is on my son who is old enough to have his pants pulled up right!

Anonymous said...

Wow gorgeous pages i love the beach bum to cute !
I have a comp on my blog come and join in too be in the running to win
Bridge x

Leanne J said...

oh my oh my oh my.. i have SOOOO been hangin out for some more Stacey YOung magic and walla.. here we have it.. so love the pic in beach bum.. and all of Leeanns products look fantastic.. i'm doing a little whimsy order now..thanks.. LOL. been meaning to for ages..but its a definate now.. thanks for you inspiration..your layouts are amazing... HAPPY days...

Her Essential Hand said...

Oh goodness girl... this are ultra stunning. you know how to make leannes chippie look like magic!!

sam said...

Hello Stacey !!... Your blog is a real safe in treasures !!! I like colors and cheerfulness of your pages !!! Bravo for all these magnificent creations, Sam
http://samounette973.canalblog.com